Tuesday, January 05, 2010




Hi:  My name is Pam and I am the shop owner of the Wow and Then Shop located in the small Village of Longview, Alberta, Canada.  I would love to give you a brief tour of
what you can expect when you arrive.
First off, I love to chat and find out where you are coming and going to, just in case you may not have the
local area info. and highlights.  Secondly,  you will be offered a sample taste of our Hot Apple Cider, found only at our shop, and thirdly you will be delighted to brouse my shop filled
with many wonderful treasures.
This weekend I will be bringing in a wonderful updated vintage dining table, that has been given a coat of black paint,
to fit in the most modern of decors.
I will be there from Fri - Sun 12ish - 5ish, 
See you there!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment