Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Wow and Then - Christmas markets for 2017!!

Christmas .... my favorite time of year..
      
     .the beauty of the music of the advent            ..the twinkling beckoning lights
       ..the scent of evergreens and 
             gingerbread
       ...the precious childhood memories of singing and reciting in  school and church  Christmas concerts!!! These are forever etched in my memory of the deepest reason of why we celebrate!!!!  
  
This is also the season where as a child, my journey for the love of thrifting began! Our neighborhood community centre held a pre Christmas piggy bank sale aka rummage sale; there I discovered a treasure trove  that for $5.00 I was able to source a special gift for each family member !! Thrifting has changed in many ways.. including the prices but the thrill of the hunt in finding that special piece is up there on my to do list!!!   
My love of junkhunting has taken myself and my junk Mr. of 40 years on a  journey that continues as we  love to combine our hunted,  discarded finds with seasonal greenery decorating!!

You will find Wow and Then this season at the following  locations!!!!  For 2 weekends Nov. 18,19 and 25,26  10 -4pm  at

                                                         The Rustic Hutch






                                                      A   N  D 

               Dec. 2 and 3rd,  9 -5pm  
  
                              AT THE  





Be sure to check out our #vintage and #wintergreens on our fb page!!!!





1 comment: