Sunday, December 26, 2010

BOXING DAY

Christmas Day has come and gone.... but the memories linger and are held dear.  Time spent with my mom who travelled in from Winnipeg for the week,
bringing her treasured cabbage rolls and Winnipeg garlic sausage.  Shopping for my grown boys and family back home in Winnipeg, to listening to Christmas carols of all sorts and of course.. her spending time with me in my little shop... Time,  that is the greatest gift..  My adult sons spent time with us between their hectic work schedule and time was spent with friends... 
As the year 2011 is fast approaching... may time be put on your calendar as a TODO with those you hold dear.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds lovely, Pam. Time spent with family is truly a gift, one that is appreciated by me more than any other gift! I lost my mum 7 years ago on the 14 Dec. I hold her memory dear and her special coffee cup always comes out for my 1st coffee Christmas morning.

    PS...Ok, I'm seeing more and more of your shop.....I wanna see more!!!

    ReplyDelete