Friday, March 15, 2013

March - St Patty's Day and the Hope of Spring

photo  by belleatelier.tumblr.com
photo by Painting With Light Photography

                                                                           
Green is my favorite color.. pretty much any shade.. And March brings out the green in me.. looking for as much of it as possible both in my wardrobe and in home decor.  It's a little too early to expect green grass, or buds on the trees but I find it in bringing little budding plants and sweet smelling herbs into the house.   It's about this time that I begin to yearn and think about my outdoor plants and the first signs of life are little green shoots.  At present the grape hyacinths are working their way out of the soil, even with the snow and cold.. Love their hearty style and determination.

And to those who are of the Irish decent  Happy St. Patrick's Day !!!!  Bring on the Green..  

No comments:

Post a Comment